Παρασκευή 26 Μαΐου 2017

''ART'' - Mixed Media Canvas for Lindy's Stamp Gang DT with a VIDEO TUTORIAL


Hello mixed media’s fans! Today I'm up on the Lindy's Stamp Gang blog and I want to show you how I made a canvas using Embossing Powder and Starburst Sprays from Lindy’s.


To get started, I covered my canvas with white gesso.
When dried, I applied white crackle paste here and there and some light paste for extra texture.


I heat embossed the 2Crafty chipboard with Bratwurst Brown embossing powder and placed it on the canvas before the pastes dried.



I glued the small canvas upside down in the center of the bigger one and applied some more crackle paste in the edges. Then, I added some copper glass glitter and bronze micro beads and let it air dry overnight.


I used the sprays Bayou Boogie Gold, Cowabunga Copper, and Clam Bake Beige to add color to the canvas.


And then, I just had to add the metal embellishments and some more bronze micro beads to finish it.



Here are some close-ups so you can see the details.






I have also made a video tutorial with the procedure.



Lindy's Stamp Gang Products
Embossing Powder: Bratwurst Brown

Other products
2Crafty Chipboard, Finnabair mediums (White Gesso, White Crackle Paste and Light Paste, Soft Gloss Gel), Finnabair Mechanicals and Vintage Trinkets, Bronze Microbeads, Copper Glass Glitter, and some Tim Holtz gears.


Thank you for your time!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου