Τρίτη 16 Μαΐου 2017

''Always'' - GD Layout for Cuts2luv May's Moodboard



Hello my dear friends!

Today, is my turn to share with you my layout for Cuts2luv May's challenge. I made a spring layout in pink and green tones totally inspired by the beautiful board.


This is the moodboard...  



I used all the elements of the board... the sketch, the color palette, the title, a woman's photo, the watercolor background and the sequins.
 

Here are some close ups of my layout...


For my background I used the ”Pucker Up” paper from the ”Cotton Candy Pink” 7dots Studio collection.


I primed my background with white gesso and when it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I colored my page by using Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprays ''Cotton Candy Pink'' and ''Merci Beaucoup Mint''. I also colored the two pink flowers with the ''Cotton Candy Pink'' spray to make them match with the moodboard colors.


I heat embossed the chipboard leaves with the ''Spring Leaf Chartreuse'' Lindy’s embossing powder. The title and the clock frame chippies were also embossed with the ''Gilded Burgundy Brass'' powder. All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing.


To finish, I added some art stones with gel medium and made some splatters with white acrylic artists ink.


  
I used a flair from the ''Ladybug'' kit



If you love Cuts2luv flairs don't forget to join us in the challenge! You still have time!


Challenge Entering

Scapki-Wyzwaniovo May Challenge: Book Pages


Thank you for your time my friends!


3 σχόλια:

  1. Wow wow wow Happy project. Thanks for playing at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo challenge!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Mary, your layout are always beautiful! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo challenge!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Beautiful n elegant layout.Thank you for joining us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo challenge!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή