Παρασκευή 5 Μαΐου 2017

''Pretty me...'' - DT Layout for Crafty Life


Hello everyone!!!
Today, I'm up on the Crafty Life blog, sharing with you my layout made for the April challenge
This month we have a beautiful spring moodboard. 



And, here are some detailed photos of my layout...

I used paper from the ''Rose Quartz'' Prima Marketing collection and some journaling cards to mat my photo.
 
To start, I applied some white gesso and I created texture with a stencil and modeling paste. Then, I made splatters on the background with the ''Cotton Candy Pink'', the ''Open Arms Amethyst'' and the ''Sweet Violet Purple Teal'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.

  I heat embossed the chipboard with the ''Hibiscus Rose Orange'' Lindy's powder. The chipboard I used is 2Crafty and the flair is Cuts2luv.


Then it was the time to glue everything down the embellishments from the ephemera pack and the flowers accomplished my cluster. Both are Prima Marketing.

 To finish, I added some bronze micro beads and some licorice glass beads with gel medium.


Challenge Entering

Berry71blue



Thank you all so much for stopping by!

2 σχόλια:

  1. Stunning and beautiful, as always Mary! Love the styling and the gorgeous layers! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Dear Mary, so happy you played along with our Berry71Blue May Challenge with this stunning and gorgeous layout. So in love with the details and your layers. Thank you so much for playing along with us.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή