Κυριακή 30 Απριλίου 2017

''Wonder'' - DT Layout for Maja Design April Inspiration


Hello my friends!
Today, I'm up on the Maja Design blog sharing my latest layout featuring the ”Vintage Summer Basics” collection.

A mysterious layout in blue tones that was inspired by the beautiful photo which I found on Pinterest. And, before I continue I want to give all the proper credits to the ”unknown” photographer.


I used as the main paper for my background the ”1914” and I made another layer on it with the backside of the ''1902'', which I had torn it and removed a piece from the center. Then, with the torn piece from the ''1902'' I matted my photo.


I primed my background with clear gesso and when it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I colored my page using Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprays ”Baby Blue Eyes Aqua”, ”Blue Hawaiian Blue” and ”Hydrangea Blue”.


I heat embossed the ”Flourish Adornment Set 5” chipboards with ”Bavarian blue” Lindy’s embossing powder. The title was also embossed with the ”Cafe' au lait” powder.
The chipboards I used are 2crafty and all the flowers are Prima Marketing.


To finish, I added some turquoise glass beads with gel medium and made some splatters with white acrylic artists ink.



Papers used:





Thank you my friends for your time!

I hope you enjoyed it!!!


 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου