Παρασκευή 28 Απριλίου 2017

''Be Yourself'' - A DT Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial


Hello my scrapy friends!
Today, I want to share with you two layouts with two video tutorials, I made for my April Inspiration at 2Crafty Chipboard.

 The first one is a layout in black, white and teal tones. For this one, I used 7dots papers from the ''Homegrown'' collection, Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and  powders and a Cuts2luv flair. All the flowers are Prima Marketing.

I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL of the procedure.


2Crafty chipboards used...
 Corner Annalise
Element Set 1
Be Yourself



I based my page on the More Than Words April challenge.



Some close ups...



I created texture on my background by I applying modeling paste through a stencil. When dried, I used ''Shabby Turbine Teal'' and ''Merci Beaucoup Mint'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays to color my page.


I heat embossed the ''Corner Annalise'' and the title chipboards with the ''Black Forest Black'' Lindy's powder. The chipboards from the ''Element Set 1'' were also embossed with the ''Desert Moon Turquoise'' powder.


To finish, I added some black micro beads and platinum glass glitter with gel medium.



Well, that was all about the first one...

...stay tuned for the second layout coming in a while...

4 σχόλια:

  1. This is totally gorgeous! So happy you could play along with us at More Than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Gorgeous Mary, as always!! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Mary, A gorgeous layout , love the design and those beautiful embossed chippies!
    Absolutely artistic and such a good interpretation of the challenge.
    So glad you could join us at More Than Words.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Mary Mary :) beautiful piece... Thank you for joining us at More Than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή