Παρασκευή 28 Απριλίου 2017

''Grow Your Dreams'' - Mixed Media Layout for Lindy's Stamp Gang DT with a VIDEO TUTORIAL


Hello my friends!
Today, I want to share with you my layout for Lindy’s Stamp Gang made with the beautiful Stampotique Stamps and some Starburst Sprays and Embossing Powders from Lindy’s.


 I started by stamping my page with Stampotique stamp Kassa’s Bloom No 14014 and then heat embossed the pattern with Purely White embossing powder.


I colored my background with the Tea Pot Purple and the Sweet Violet Purple Teal Starburst sprays.


Then, I heat embossed the Skeleton Clock Frame chipboard with the Hollyhock Scarlet Plum embossing powder.


I stamped and embossed the Kassa’s Bloom stamp on vellum with the same powder and then cut out the images.



Here are some close-ups...





For my title, I used the Stampotique stamp ”Grow Your Dreams No 7321” which I cut in four pieces.



I have also made a video tutorial with the procedure. 




Lindy's Products:
Sprays: Tea Pot Purple and Sweet Violet Purple Teal
Embossing powders: Purely White and Hollyhock Scarlet Plum


Other Products
Stampotique Stamps: Grow Your Dreams No 7321, Kassa’s Bloom No 14014
13arts Out of the blue paper collection, 2Crafty chipboard, Prima Marketing flowers, Cuts2luv flair 



Thank you my friends for your time!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου