Τετάρτη 5 Απριλίου 2017

''Discover'' - DT Layout for Crafty Life



Hello everyone!!!
Today, I'm up on the Crafty Life blog, sharing with you a summery layout made for March challenge ''Get messy".


Here are some detailed photos of my messy layout...


I used the ''Pureness'' paper from the ''Verano Azul'' 7dots Studio collection.


To start, I applied white gesso and I created texture with a stencil and modeling paste. Then, I made a watercolor background by spraying my paper with the ''Baby Blue Eyes Aqua'', the ''Hydrangea Blue'' and the ''Afternoon Delight Denim'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and spraying with water.


I heat embossed the circle frame with the ''Hydrangea Blue Mauve'' and the flourish chipboard with the ''Purely White'' Lindy's powder. The chipboards I used are 2Crafty.


The big flowers were sprayed with ''Afternoon Delight Denim''. All the flowers are Prima Marketing.



To finish, I added shells and art stones with gel medium.


Thank you all so much for stopping by!

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου