Παρασκευή 24 Μαρτίου 2017

''Beautiful'' - Mixed Media Layout for Lindy's Stamp Gang DT with a VIDEO TUTORIAL


 Hello my friends!
Today, I want to share with you a DT layout I made for Lindy's Stamp Gang blog, using Starburst Sprays and Embossing Powders from Lindy’s.


I started by stamping my page with a Prima Marketing stamp and then heat embossed the pattern with Purely White embossing powder.


I added more texture by applying modeling paste with a stencil.


I made splatters on my background with three sprays Magnolia Magenta Gold, Sweet Violet Purple Teal and Silent Night Silver.


The chipboards were heat embossed with Queen Sheba's Silver powder.


And as final touch, I added a few Art Stones with gel medium.



And, here are some close-ups so you can see the details of the finished page.







I have also made a video tutorial with the procedure.




Lindy's Products:
Sprays: Magnolia Magenta Gold, Sweet Violet Purple Teal and Silent Night Silver
Embossing powders: Purely White and Queen Sheba's Silver

Other Products
13arts Secret Tellers paper collection, 2Crafty butterfly chipboard, 13arts title chipboard, Finnabair modeling paste, Gel medium, Petaloo flowers, Finnabair Art Stones.


Thank you my friends for your time!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου