Τετάρτη 8 Μαρτίου 2017

''Inspire'' - A DT Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial


Hello my scrapy friends!
Today, I want to share with you two layouts and two video tutorials, I made for March Inspiration at 2Crafty Chipboard.  

 The first layout was designed with Prima Marketing papers from the 
''Timeless Memories'' collection, Prima Marketing flowers and Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and powders.


 I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL of the procedure.



2Crafty chipboards used...
Flourish 2
Circle Lace Panel
ATC Words 1



I based my page on the Berry71blue March challenge.



Some close ups...

 To design my background I used modeling paste with a stencil. When dried, I colored the background with ''Bayoo Boogie Gold'', ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' and ''Cocoa Bean Copper'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.



 I heat embossed the title and the pieces from the ''Circle Lace Panel'' with ''Scotch Broom Yellow'' Lindy's powder. The ''Flourish 2'' chipboard was also embossed with ''Bratwurst Brown''.


When everything were glued down, I added ''Copper'' glass glitter and microbeads with gel medium.



Well, that was all about the first one...

...stay tuned for the second layout coming in a while...


2 σχόλια:

  1. How absolutely beautiful - incredible - so much detail!
    Thanks for joining us this month at Berry71bleu x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Wow Mary...your page is just sensational...as always! Such a delight! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή