Τετάρτη 8 Μαρτίου 2017

''Always Follow your Dreams'' - A DT Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial


And the second one was also made with Prima Marketing papers from the 
''Timeless Memories'' collection, Prima Marketing flowers, Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and powders and a flair from Cuts2luv.


You can see the procedure on my VIDEO...

 
 2Crafty Chipboards used...
 Indian Feathers
Dreamcatchers
6'' Circle Revolution Frames
Always Follow Your Dreams



I based my page on the Cuts2luv March challenge.

 


And a closer look on the details... 


 I gave texture on the background with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I used ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' and ''Sassy Sapphire'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays to color my page.


 I heat embossed the ''Circle Revolution Frame'' and the ''Dreamcatcher'' chipboards firstwith ''Oktoberfest Orange'' Lindy's embossing powder and then I sprinkle a little bit of ''Bratwurst Brown'' powder here and there. 


The title and the ''Indian Feathers'' were also embossed with ''Bratwurst Brown'' powder. 


To finish, I added some ''Copper'' glass glitter and ''Bronze'' microbeads with gel medium.
A final touch with some splatters and my page was ready.

  
Well, that's all for today...

Thank you so much for stopping by!


7 σχόλια:

  1. So beautiful!!!! I always loveeee your layout! Xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Mary this is an amazing layout, love that you captured well all the elements of our moodboard. Perfect picture, perfect elements, perfect layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Cuts2luv !

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. How I love your layout this is a stunner! I'm off to watch your video! Thanks for joining Cuts2luv challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Gorgeous! You're layout is fabulous, I love the big flowers for the drama effect! Thanks for playing with us @cuts2Luv!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. That is so beautiful !!!!! ❤❤❤

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Love it so much...another great piece of art ❤

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή