Πέμπτη 9 Μαρτίου 2017

''Dream on'' - DT Layout for Crafty Life


Hello everyone!!!
Today, I'm up on the Crafty Life blog, sharing with you a layout and a VIDEO TUTORIAL made for the February challenge.  

''Use Your Stamps and CREATE" 


You can watch my video tutorial here...
 


And some detailed photos... 


I choose a very dark paper from the ''Salvage District'' Prima Marketing collection and I created the texture by stamping and heat embossing the pattern with the ''Purely White'' Lindy's Stamp Gang powder.


  
Then, I added some more texture with modeling paste and a stencil.


I gave a little color by splattering my page with ''Clam Bake Beige'' Lindy's spray.


I heat embossed the chipboards with the ''King Midas Gold'' powder. The chipboards I used are 2Crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing. The flairs are from the Accent Scrapbooking. 


I based my layout on the challenge over at Accent Scrapbooking. So I'm entering on their challenge...



Thanks so much for stopping by!



8 σχόλια:

  1. your LO is simply stunning !! I love it !! thank you for your participation et good luck :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. OK, I'M in love!! This is so gorgeoussss Mary!!! Thank you so much for your participation, I'm so happy!!! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Very very nice!!! A great layout :)
    Thank you and good luck!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. This is so beautiful! I love all the details, especially the little words on velum paper 🖤🖤

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Oh wow elle est magnifique cette page je ladore!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Stunning stunning stunning ! I love it, well done :) <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. This layout is really beautiful!! Love those details! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή