Κυριακή 19 Μαρτίου 2017

''A Glimpse of You'' - DT Layout for Maja Design


Hello Maja fans!!!

Today, I'm up on the Maja Design blog sharing my latest layout featuring the beautiful ”Nyhavn” collection.

A sensational layout that was inspired by that beautiful photo which I found on Pinterest. And, before I continue I want to give all the proper credits to the photographer.


I used for my background the ”Historical Atmosphere” paper and I made some layers behind my photo with the ”Strolling along the Canal” paper using both sides.


I primed the background with white gesso and when it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I used Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprays ”Hydrangea Blue”, ”Baby Blue Eyes Aqua” and ”Danny Zuko's Denim” to give some color.



I heat embossed the ''Sammi's Swirls'' and the ''Corner Gemma's'' chipboards with ”Oakleaf Olive” Lindy’s Stamp Gang embossing powder. The title was treated in the same way. The chipboards I used are 2crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing.


To finish, I added some bronze micro beads and made some splatters with FW white ink.

Papers used:




Thank you my friends for your time!

I hope you enjoyed it!!!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου