Πέμπτη 19 Ιανουαρίου 2017

''Unforgettable Love'' - DT Layout for Words and Paintery

 


Hello my friends!
Today, I have my latest layout to share with you, made for Words and Paintery January Challenge. I loved the colours of the moodboard and the quote inspired me to make a romantic and nostalgic layout.

Here is the moodboard...



And some details...






I used the ''Blue Roses'' paper from the 13arts ''Aura Rosa'' collection. Flowers are Petaloo, the chipboards are 2Crafty and the title is 13arts. I also used 13arts mediums, sprays, white splash inks and natural mica flakes. Embossing powders are Lindy's Stamp Gang and embellishments from Scrap Unlimited.

Hope you liked it and gain some inspiration... please step on the blog to see the amazing creations the design team has made for you...


Thank you for your time...


1 σχόλιο: