Σάββατο 28 Ιανουαρίου 2017

''Enjoy Your Journey'' - A DT Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial



And the second layout was made with 13arts paper
from the ''Mental Vacation'' collection and Petaloo flowers.


You can see the procedure on my VIDEO...



2Crafty Chipboards used...
 Flourish 2
Curly Panel
Marianne's Butterflies
Journey
Mini Word Set 1



I based my page on the Mixed Media & Art January challenge.



And a closer look on the details...

 

I gave texture on the background with modeling paste and a stencil.
Then, I used ''Tea Pot Purple'', ''Open Arms Amethyst'' and ''Magnolia Magenta Gold'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays to color my page.



I heat embossed the ''Flourish 2'' and the title chipboards with ''Hollyhock Scarlet Plum'' Lindy's powder. The butterfly from the ''Marianne's Butterflies'' set and the ''Curly Panel'' chipboard pieces with ''Hibiscus Rose Orange''.


When everything were glued down, I added some mica flakes in ''Frozen'' with gel medium.
A final touch with some white splatters and my page was ready.



Well, that's all for today...

Thank you so much for stopping by!


4 σχόλια: