Σάββατο 28 Ιανουαρίου 2017

''Dream'' - A DT Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial


Hello my scrapy friends!
Today, I want to share with you two layouts and two video tutorials, I made for January Inspiration at 2Crafty Chipboard

 The first layout was designed with 7dots studio papers from the 
''Thoughts Keeper'' collection, Petaloo flowers and Scrap Unlimited embellishments.


 I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL with the procedure.



2Crafty chipboards used...
Angie's Vines
Key Set Mini's
Mini Word Set 2



Some close ups...

To design my background I used modeling paste with a stencil. When dried, I colored the background with ''Greased Lightnin' Green'', ''Rusty Lantern Lime'' and ''Edelweiss Moss Green'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and made a few splatters of ''White'' 13arts Splash ink.


 I heat embossed the ''Angie's Vines'' chipboards with ''Oakleaf Olive'' Lindy's powder. The little key and the key lock chippies from the ''Key Set Mini's'' and the title were also embossed with ''Spring Leaf Chartreuse''.


When everything were glued down, I added some microbeads in ''Bronze'' with gel medium.



Well, that was all about the first one...

...stay tuned for the second layout coming in a while...



1 σχόλιο: