Κυριακή 22 Ιανουαρίου 2017

''Delight'' - DT Layout for Maja Design


Hello my dear friends!!!
Today I'm up on the Maja Design blog and I have a new layout to share with you using papers from the beautiful ”Vintage Summer Basic” collection.

In this layout I tried to give you a cozy sense using this beautiful photo found on Pinterest, which reminds me relaxed Sundays mornings. There is nothing better than having a hot cup of coffee lying in your comfortable couch. Don't you think?
But, before I continue I want to give all the proper credits to the photographer.


For my background, I used the ”1903” paper and I made some layers behind my photo with the ”1912”  and the ”1932” papers using both sides of the last one. I also placed some torn pieces from the pages fo an old book.


First, I gave my paper a coat of clear gesso and then I applied some white gesso. When dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I used Lindy’s Stamp Gang mists, ”Cocoa Bean Copper” and ”Sassy Sapphire” with some water to make a watercolor effect.


I heat embossed the title words with ”Byzantine Bronze” and the small border chipboard pieces with ''Cafe au lait''. The chipboards I used are 2crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing. The metal embellishments are ”Scrap Unlimited” and the flair is ''Cuts2luv''.


As a final touch, I added some mica flakes in ''Henna'' and made some splatters with 13arts white gesso.


Papers used:





Challenge Entering




That’s all for today, my friends!


7 σχόλια:

  1. This layout is a stunner, so many gorgeous details in there! Oh how I love your work Mary! Thank you so much for joining Cuts2luv challenge <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Wow Mary, what a beuatiful page, I love the layering you created and the balance of the colors is perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining the Cuts2luv January challenge.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Wow this is absolutely gorgeous, love all the details and color combo it's so beautiful! Thanks for playing and good luck!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. What an amazing layout, you always surprise me....thanks for playing with us at Cuts2luv challenge this month xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. OH ! So beautiful !!! Thank's for joining us !

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή