Τρίτη 27 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

''Treasure'' - GD Layout for Berry71blue


Hello everyone!!!

Today, I'm super excited to share with you, my guest design layout for Berry71Bleu December challenge!!! I was the winner on November's challenge and when I was ask to be a guest designer for this month couldn't say no! I feel so honord to design again for this amazingly talented team!!! Thank you, ladies, for giving me that chance!!! Love you, all!!!

This is the beautiful wintery moodboard that inspired me...



and some detailed photo of my layout...


I wanted to give my page a frosty feeling so I used white gesso on my background paper and I heat embossed the modeling paste with ''Purely White'' Lindy's embossing powder to make an extra texture.


Then, I gave some color with the ''Baby blue eyes aqua'' and ''Salt water taffy'' Lindy's mists. Lots of 13arts white splash ink splatters and a little random stamping completed my frosty background.


 I heat embossed the title and the corner chipboard with ''Hibiscus rose orange''. The circle frame and the viney chippies were also embossed with ''Morning glory azure'' powder.
 

Some 13arts hologram glitter and art stones made my page look like it's snowy.


The papers I used are from the 7dots ''Yuletide'' collection, the chipboards are 2Crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing.  



Hope I inspired you a little bit!

Thank you so much for stopping by...


5 σχόλια:

  1. Your layouts are always my inspiration Mary !! Another stunning piece of art ! 💖

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Your page is just beautiful, as always Mary! It's frosty and divine! ;-) I so love all the little details and textures! ;-) Thanks so much for Guest Designing for Berry71Bleu this month...I know you were super busy, and so really appreciate it! ;-) Thanks ever so much! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Amazing creation again and again wow lovely thanks for playing at Mixed Media Place challenge !!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. How I love this layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Beautiful layout!!!! Thanks for playing at Mixed Media Place challenge

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή