Τετάρτη 28 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

''Christmas Wishes'' - Set of ATC's for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial



My second project is these four ATC's made with several chippies
and Lindy's Stamp Gang mists and embossing powders.

You can see the procedure on my VIDEO...


2Crafty Chipboards used...
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars
Deer Head Set
Stellar Snowflakes
Chicken Wire Panel



I based my cards on the Mixed Media & Art December challenge.



And a closer look on the details...


I made the background with a white cardstock colored with ''Tibetan Poppy Teal'', ''Time Travel Teal'', ''Lucky Shamrock Green'' and ''Bayou Boogie Gold'' Lindy's mists.
I also made a little embossing on the modeling paste, which I had applied with a stencil, with ''King Midas Gold'' Lindy's embossing powder. 
To give an extra texture I added a little light paste here and there with a spatula.


 Then, I heat embossed the chipboard pieces of the ''Chicken Wire Panel'' with ''Desert Moon Copper Pine''. The ''Stellar Snowflakes'' with the ''Spanish Moss Green'' and the ''Deer Head Set'' chippies with the ''Cleopatra's Copper''. Half of the ''ATC Tiny Stars'' I used with  ''Cleopatra's Copper'' and the other half with the ''Spanish Moss Green'' Lindy's powder.


The stickers are from the ''Yeletide'' 7dots Studio collection.


 I added sisal in natural color and some micro beads in bronze with gel medium.


Lastly I added a few splatters with a white splash ink.


Well, that's all for today...
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


4 σχόλια: