Παρασκευή 16 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

''Be the Hero'' - DT Layout for Words and Paintery



Hello my friends!
Today, I have my latest layout to share which I made for Words and Paintery December Challenge. This time we have a cold Christmasy colour moodboard with a so beautiful and true quote which can be our moto for the new year.

Here it is...



We have to defeat our fears if we want to gain everything we love. 
So my layout ''Be the Hero'' will reminde me this quote for now on.


Some detailed photos...







I used the ''Attic'' paper from the 7dots Studio ''Homegrown'' collection. Flowers are Prima Marketing and all the chipboards are 2Crafty. I also used 13arts mediums, white and silver splash inks and silver microspheres. Mists are Lindy's.


With my layout I'm entering at 13arts December challenge...



and at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo December challenge...



Hope you liked it and gain some inspiration... please step on the blog to see the amazing creations the design team has made for you...


Thank you for your time...


9 σχόλια:

  1. Красота , нежность и изящество !!! Волшебная работа!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Stunning page Mary! I love the frosty feel you have created, thanks for joining us at 13arts!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. So beautiful page! Thanks for playing with us at 13arts!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Lovely page. Thank you for joining in with the Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo challenge and the 13Arts challenge xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Wow !! This is gorgeous, great work !! I love everything : the background, details and photo !!! Thanks for joining us at 13arts! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Wonderful work, beautiful details.
    Thank you for joining us with our 13 Arts challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Wow, that is so pretty! Thank you for taking a part in 13arts' challenge :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Gorgeous LO! Thank you for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Fantastic project! Love the texture! Thank You for taking part in Scrapki Wyzwaniowo Challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή