Κυριακή 25 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

”Season’s Greetings” - DT Layout for Maja Design


Merry Christmas everyone!!!

May your Christmas be filled with lots of happiness, peace and love!

Today I'm up on the Maja Design blog and I have a layout to share with you. I used papers from the ''I Wish'' collection which matched perfectly the beautiful photo I found on Pinterest. Is there anyone who doesn't believe on Santa? I still believe... and this photo was just perfect for a Christmasy post. 
But, before I continue I want to give all the proper credits to the photographer.


 For my background, I used the ”I wish you a Happy Holiday” paper and I made the layers behide my photo with torn papers from the ''I wish we will deck the halls'', the ''I wish for a holly jolly Christmas''. I also placed some pieces from an old book and two photos from the ''I wish - Ephemera''.


I applied on the center of my paper white gesso and then I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Before it gets dried I heat embossed it with ''Purely White'' embossing powder. Then, I used Lindy’s Stamp Gang mists, ”Rudolph’s Nose Red” and ”Bayou Boogie Gold” with some water to make a watercolor effect. I also added some splatters with 13arts white splash ink.


I heat embossed the frame and the floral chipboards with ”Desert Moon Copper Pine”, the words and the dotted baubble chippies with ”King Midas Gold” Lindy’s embossing powders. All the chipboards I used are 2crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing. The metal embellishments are ”Scrap Unlimited”.


As a final touch, I made some splatters with white splash ink and when dried I added some bronze microbeads.


Papers used:




Challenges entering...

The Creative Studio December challenge


 Here, in Greece, we celebrate Christmas days with cold weather and snow. We light up the fireplaces and drink hot chocolate or coffee while kids are waiting Santa Claus to bring their presents.

Scrap N Pieces December Challenge



Well, that’s all for today, my friends!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου