Πέμπτη 8 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

''Believe in Miracles'' - DT Layout for Maja Design Moodboard


Hello my friends!
I have a new layout to share with you, made for Maja's Design December Moodboard.

Here is the beautiful moodboard... 


 And some close ups...




I used the ''I wish those memories will last'' paper from the ''I Wish'' collection for my background, and the ''I wish for peace and joy'' and the ''I wish we will have a tree'' papers to mat my photo. All the chipboards are 2Crafty chipboard. I also used Lindy's Stamp Gang mists and powders, Prima Marketing flowers and Finnabair art basics. Some Scrap Unlimited embellishments flatters my clusters.

Papers used:





That's all from me, my friends! Don't forget to step over at the blog for more inspiration! Some wonderful projects are waiting to inspire you!

Thank you for your time!

1 σχόλιο: