Δευτέρα 11 Νοεμβρίου 2019

''Key to Success'' - DT layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello dear friends!
 
Today, I'm here to share with you my layout for the More Than Words blog. 

Here is our challenge board...
 
 
Word Inspiration - SUCCESS 
Creative Challenge - KEY
 
''The key to SUCCESS is to hold on tight to your dreams'' is a quote that I strongly believe in. For the creative challenge I've added a metal KEY.
 
 

For my layout, I used the ''Paper No 04'' from the 49 and Market ''Vintage Remnants'' collection.


 To start, I applied clear gesso on my paper and then I created texture with the Finnabair icing paste in White Gold and a stencil. When it was dried I rubbed the pattern with Rose Gold wax and I randomly made some stamping which I heat embossed with Lindy's Gang Cleopatra's Copper embossing power. I also used Lindy's Gang ''Peony Scarlet Red'' and ''Queen of Hearts Red'' sprays to add color.


 Then, I primed all the molds with black gesso and when they dried I colored them with the Lindy's sprays I used on the background and Finnabair waxes Rose Gold and Brushed Iron. 
To build my cluster I used lots of gorgeous 49 and Market flowers from Blossom Blends, Cottage and Country Blooms sets. I've also added some Mitform Castings metals which I painted with Rose Gold wax.

 
 When everything was glued down, I added micro and glass beads along with glitter.

 
 
Thank you so much for your time!
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου