Κυριακή 17 Νοεμβρίου 2019

'Be Led By Your Dreams'' - DT layout for 49 and Market November Inspiration Part 1



Hello dear friends!
Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog with a new layout featuring the Ethereal Mini Collection with the assorted Laser Cut shapes and I’ve also added in some of the Serendipitous Layered Embellishments which are absolutely stunning.
 
 

I used the “Flora” paper and started by priming the background with clear gesso. When it was dry, I added texture with Finnabair icing paste in White Gold and a stencil and continued with a randomly stamping with the 1787 Stamp Set by Pascale Bernard. I then heat embossed the pattern with the Stampendous Aged Taupe embossing enamel just to make it more shiny.
 

I added color on the background with Lindy’s Gang sprays in Sea Grass Green, Clam Bake Beige, and Mission Bells Brown and I used the same colors to spray the resin elements which I first had painted with black gesso. Finnabair Vintage and White Gold waxes gave them depth and emphasized all the details.
 

Next, I used some the gorgeous Blossom Blends in Bluebell and I made several layers of all the elements around my photo.


 To finish I added glass beads and glitter for more shine.

 
 
49 and Market products used:
 
 
Well that is all from me.

I hope you have enjoyed my layout today. Until next time happy creating!
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου