Σάββατο 30 Νοεμβρίου 2019

''Fearless'' - DT layout for 49 and Market November Inspiration Part 2



Hello dear friends!
Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog with a new layout featuring the gorgeous Vintage Remnants Collection and its assorted laser cut shapes and beautiful flowers in the colors Linen and Marina.



 For my background, I used ”Paper No 09” and started by priming my page with clear gesso. When it was dry, I added texture with Finnabair Graphite Paste and then I heat embossed the pattern with Lindy’s Gang Midnight Bronze embossing powder. Some White Gold wax was also ramped on the pattern to highlight the textured details.


 I continued by randomly stamping with the 1787 Stamp Set by Pascale Bernard and Gabi’s Stoic Stamp. I added color on the background with Lindy’s Gang spray in Whale Watch Blue.


 Then, it was time to color my Dusty Attic chipboards. I started with the Decorative Frame #1 and the Corner Flourish #6 which I painted with the Finnabair Rustic Brown acrylic paint. On the Juliette Balcony #3 chipboard I first applied Finnabair Pumice Stone Effect Paste along with some White Crackle paste and when it was dried and the crackles showed I painted with Impasto Paint in Dark Chocolate and again stamped White Gold wax to highlight the texture.


 Next, I used some of the gorgeous flowers from the Blossom Blends, Cottage Blooms, and Botanical Potpourri in Linen and Marina and I made several layers of all the elements around my photo.


To finish, I added art stones, glass beads, and glitter to give a touch of shine.
 

Products I Used:
Vintage Remnants: Laser Cut Shapes - Frame Set No. 03
Botanical Potpourri - Marina
 


Well that is all from me.

I hope you have enjoyed my layout today. Until next time happy creating!
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου