Σάββατο 14 Δεκεμβρίου 2019

''Christmas Magic'' - DT layout for 49 and Market December Inspiration



Hello dear friends
 I hope you are all well. Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog I would like to share with you a layout featuring the Winters Edge Collection with it’s assorted Laser Cut shapes. It’s the first time I’m using this collection and I really loved it! These papers are so magical…



I used the ”Snowdrift” paper and started by priming the background paper with clear gesso. When it was dried, I made some stenciling work with Finnabair icing paste in Frosty Pearl and also made a randomly stamping using stamps from the ”Gabi’s Ethereal” and ”Captured Adventure” stamp sets. I added color on the background with Lindy’s Gang spray Sea Grass Green.


Next, I painted the Dusty Attic Decorative Frame #5 with the Finnabair White Pearl acrylic paint. I then used gorgeous flowers from the Blossom Blends, Botanical Potpourri, and Wildflowers sets and make several layers of all the elements around my photo.


To finish I added art stones, glass beads and glitter for more shine. The final touch was made with some splatters with white gesso diluted with water.
  


Products I Used:
 


Well that is all from me.

I hope you have enjoyed my layout today. Until next time happy creating!
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου