Παρασκευή 27 Δεκεμβρίου 2019

''Twinkling Lights'' - DT layout with ***VIDEO TUTORIAL*** for Mixed Media Place Blog



Hello friends!
Today, I'm up on the Mixed Media Place blog and I would like to show you my new layout with a step by step video tutorial. A Christmassy layout in white and silver tones with lots of magic and sparkle. As usually I used my favorite Finnabair mixed media products and 7 Dots Studio papers.


You can watch my creative process in my video below!

 



 I've used the Sugarplum paper from the Yuletide collection and to start I applied Finnabair clear gesso. Then, I made some stenciling work with the Northern Lights stencil and an icing paste - Old Silver. I made a bit of stamping and added some colour with Lindy's Gang sprays.



 Continued by coloring the Dusty Attic chipboard with Silver Spoon acrylic paint and embossed the die cut shapes with Lindy's EP.



After I glued everything down and made my composition I added glass beads and glitter with soft gloss gel. 


Mixed Media Place supplies:
         


Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice day and a Happy New Year!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου