Κυριακή 12 Ιανουαρίου 2020

''Adventure Awaits'' - DT layout for 49 and Market January Inspiration Part 1




Hello dear friends!


Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog with a new layout featuring the Vintage Remnants Collections combined with the Laser Cut shapes from the Old School mini collection. It’s amazing how these two collections can be combined. 



 I used the ''Paper No 4” for my background and started by priming the paper with clear gesso. When it was dried, I added texture with Finnabair icing paste in White Gold and a stencil and continued with a randomly stamping with the ''1787 Stamp Set by Pascale B.”. I then heat embossed the pattern with the Lindy’s Gang Midnight Teal embossing powder.


 Then, I used Lindy’s Gang sprays Sandra Dee Sepia, Cowabunga Copper, and Cocoa Bean Copper to spray the resin elements which I first had painted with black gesso. The Dusty Attic chipboard frame was colored with the same sprays. Finnabair Rich Cooper and White Gold waxes gave them depth and emphasized all the details.


 Next, I used some gorgeous flowers from the Seaside Blooms and Blossom Blends in Sea Breeze along with the Stargazers Cashmere and Mushroom Flower Mini-Series 01 sets and I made several layers with all the elements around my photo.


 To finish I added glass beads and glitter for more shine.

49 and Market products used:

Well that is all from me.

I hope you have enjoyed my layout today. Until next time happy creating!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου