Παρασκευή 31 Ιανουαρίου 2020

''Timeless'' - DT layout for 49 and Market January Inspiration Part 2



Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog with a new layout featuring the Vintage Remnants Collections with its assorted Laser Cut shapes.



 I used the ''Paper No 9'' and started by priming the background with clear gesso. When it was dried, I added texture with Finnabair graphite paste and a stencil and then I heat embossed the pattern with Lindy’s Gang Bratwurst Brown EP just to make it more textured.  


 Continued with a randomly stamping with the ''1787 Stamp Set by Pascale Bernard'' and the ''Captured Adventure Stamp Set 2''. I added color on the background with Lindy’s Gang sprays Steel Shimmer and Silent Night Silver and I used the same colors to spray the resin elements which I first had painted with black gesso. Finnabair Mystic Turquoise and Brushed Iron waxes gave them depth and emphasized all the details.


Then it was the time to color the chipboards from the Archival Boards with the Finnabair Rustic Brown acrylic paint and rubbed on them some Mystic Turquoise wax.


 Next, I used some of the gorgeous Country Blooms in Cobalt and Sky along with some Cotton Seaside Blooms and colored the Cobalt flowers with the Lindy’s spray Whale Watch Blue and the Cotton with the Brushed Nickel to make them match better with my page colors. When the flowers were dried, I made several layers of all the elements around my photo.


To finish I added art stones, glass beads and glitter for more shine.
 
 
49 and Market products used:
 
 
Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!

Thanks so much for stopping by. 
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου