Τετάρτη 22 Ιανουαρίου 2020

''Adore'' - DT layout for Mixed Media Place January Challenge




Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm up on the Mixed Media Place blog with a new layout layout based on our beautiful January moodboard. The wintery photos with their soft colors inspired me to create a page in pink, beige and brown tones using some metal embellishments and chipboards.






For my layout I used the Brain Freeze paper from the 7 Dots Studio Cotton Candy Dreams collection.



 I created the background using Finnabair products, like clear gesso, icing paste, stamps and Lindy's Gang spray.


 
I made my composition with Dusty Attic chipboard, metal embellishments and Prima Marketing flowers.


At last I added glass beads and glitter for more shine.

Mixed Media Place supplies:

         
          


Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time happy creating!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου