Τρίτη 11 Φεβρουαρίου 2020

''Such a Great Day to Remember'' - DT layout for 49 and Market February Inspiration Part 1



Hello dear friends!
I hope you are all doing well. Today, I’m back with a new layout for 49 and Market which is featuring the Capture Adventures Collections and it’s assorted Laser Cut shapes. The background of these papers is so amazing! Always love working with so beautifully patterned papers!



I used the ''Eclectic Pieces'' paper and started by priming the background with clear gesso. When it was dried, I made some stenciling work with Finnabair snowflake paste and also made a randomly stamping using stamps from the ''Captured Adventure stamp set 2''. I added color on the background with Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprays Hydrangea Blue and Tea Pot Purple.
 

Then, I used the same Lindy’s Gang sprays to color the resin elements which I first had painted with white gesso. Finnabair Brushed Iron wax gave them depth and emphasized all the details.
 

Next, I painted the Dusty Attic Fancy Frames #2 with the Finnabair Silver Spoon acrylic paint and the title from the Mini Caption #11 with the White Pearl paint. I then used gorgeous flowers from the Blossom Blends, Garden Seeds, Stargazers and Mini Series sets in purple and white colors and I did lots of layering with of all the elements around my photo.
 

To finish, I added art stones, glass beads and glitter for more shine. The final touch was made with some splatters with white gesso diluted with water.


49 and Market products used:
 


 Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!

Thanks so much for stopping by.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου