Τετάρτη 26 Φεβρουαρίου 2020

''Look for the Magic'' - DT layout for 49 and Market February Inspiration Part 2




Hello friends and welcome back to the blog! 

Today I’m up on the 49 and market blog with a new layout featuring one of my favorite collections the ”Vintage Remnants” and it’s assorted Laser Cut shapes. 



 For my background, I used the ''Paper No 1'' and started by priming the paper with clear gesso. When it was dried, I added texture with Finnabair Paper Paste and then I heat embossed the pattern with Lindy’s Gang ''Midnight Copper'' embossing powder. Continued with a randomly stamping with the stamp ''1787''. Then, I used the Lindy’s Gang spray ''Sea Grass Green'' to add some color to the background.


This time I colored all the resin elements with Finnabair waxes Rich Cooper, White Gold, and Vintage Gold. The chipboards from the ''Memory Captured'' Archival Board were first painted with black gesso and then also colored with the Opal Magic Green Brocade wax. This way I achieved to have the same tones with my photo and the result amazed me.


 Next, I used some gorgeous flowers from the Stargazers and Garden Seeds sets in Cashmere and Linen tones and I made several layers with all the elements around my photo. The metal embellishments made my photo look like it was extended to the composition.


To finish I added wishing Bubbles in Crush and glass beads along with glitter for more shine.


49 and Market products used:
Vintage Remnants: Laser Cut Shapes – Frame Set No. 3 
6×6 Archival Board – Memory Captured (White)




Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου