Σάββατο 29 Φεβρουαρίου 2020

''Live inspired'' - DT layout with ***VIDEO TUTORIAL*** for Mixed Media Place Blog




 Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm up on the Mixed Media Place blog and I would love to show you my latest layout which is made with 7 Dots Studio papers and a lot of Finnabair products!



You can watch my creative process in my video below!







 For my background, I used the Underpaper paper from the Paint Chips collection. I started by applying clear gesso and then I made some stenciling work using two different stencils, one with modeling paste and the second one with the Dark Brown paste from the Metal Rust Set. Then, I made a little stamping and added color with  sprays.






 I heat embossed the chipboard and I gently applied wax in Rose Gold.




 Continued by priming with black gesso the moulds and sprayed them with several sprays. When dried, I again applied wax in Rich Copper.




After I glued everything down and made my composition I added glass beads and glitter with soft gloss gel.



Mixed Media Place supplies:

       
       
            



                                                     Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice day!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου