Τετάρτη 11 Μαρτίου 2020

''Love Your Smile'' - DT layout for 49 and Market March Inspiration Part 1



Hello 49 and Market friends and welcome back to the blog! 

I hope this post finds you well. Today I’m up on the blog with a new layout featuring the “Bold and Beautiful” collection and it’s assorted Laser Cut shapes. 



 For my background, I used the “Love Shadows” paper and started by priming the paper with clear gesso. When it was dried, I added texture with Finnabair icing paste in Frosty Pearls. Continued with a randomly stamping with stamps from the “1787” Stamp. Then, I used Lindy’s Gang spray “Cotton Candy Pink” to add some color to the background.


 All the resin elements were colored with Finnabair Sparks acrylic paints in Unicorn’s Hair, Fairy Wings, and Butterfly Spells. The chipboard from the “Treasure” Archival Board and the title from the Dusty Attic Mini Caption #11 was also painted with the White Pearl acrylic paint.


Next, I used some gorgeous flowers from the Seaside Blooms and Garden Seeds sets in Natural Blush and Sea Breeze tones and I made a fuzzy cutting on the ”Edge of Reason” paper. I arranged all the elements around my photo and made my composition with several layers using all of them.


To finish I added Wishing Bubbles in Limeade and Taffy and the last touch was made by adding art stones, glass beads along with glitter for more shine.


49 and Market products used:
Seaside Blooms – Natural Blush
 




Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου