Κυριακή 29 Μαρτίου 2020

''Be Your Own Author'' - DT layout with ***VIDEO TUTORIAL*** for Mixed Media Place Blog


Hello dear friends and welcome on the blog today!


I hope you and your families are healthy and strong. Today, I'm up on the Mixed Media Place blog with my latest layout and I have also prepared a step by step Video Tutorial. My layout is featuring the 7 Dots Studio ''Writer's Block'' collection and lots of Finnabair mixed media products.

 

You can watch my creative process in my video below!


 


For my background, I choose to use two papers the ''Inkwell'' and the ''Torn''. I made a layer with the second one on the bottom of the first and distressed all the edges. Just because I wanted to keep the background simple I didn't used many mixed media techniques. I only applied Finnabair Paper paste through the ''Ornate Lace'' stencil and then, I randomly stamped on the background using the ''Gothic Book'' stamp with a black archival ink.


Then, I painted all the resin elements and chipboard with Finnabair Patina Effect paste. When everything was dried I arranged them around my photo and made several layers with flowers and metal embellishments from Finnabair and Mitform Castings.

To finish the layout, I added glass beads and glitter with soft matte gel along with some glitter for more shine.



 Mixed Media Place supplies:

 

Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice day!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου