Κυριακή 26 Απριλίου 2020

''Always & Forever'' - DT layout for 49 and Market April Inspiration



Hello 49 and Market friends and welcome back to the blog!

Today, I’m up on the blog with a new layout created with a combination of ''Vintage Remnants'' and ''Serendipitous'' collections. One thing I love the most in 49 and Market is how easily you can combine papers and elements of different collections. This is really amazing and also very helpful.



 For my background, I used the ''Paper 5'' sheet and started by priming the paper with clear gesso. The paper itself has a gorgeous background pattern and I wanted it to keep it as clear as I could. So when the gesso was dried, I only added texture with Finnabair icing paste in White Gold through a stencil and made a randomly stamping with the ''1787 Stamp Set by Pascale Bernard''.


The Flourish resin elements were colored with Finnabair acrylic paint in Romance Pink and liquid acrylic Avocado Green. For the rest resins, I used the Sparks Unicorn’s Hair and Ginger Magic paints. The Dusty Attic chipboard was also painted with the Avocado Green paint. When the resins and the chipboard were dried I gently applied on them White Gold wax.
 

Next, I choose elements from the Serendipitous Layered Embellishments and I also added in several gorgeous flowers from the Stargazers, Country Blooms, and Cottage Blooms sets in Scarlet and Tangerine tones. Then it was the fun part, to arrange all the elements around my photo by making several layers with all of them. Love that part!
 

 To finish, I added Wishing Bubbles also from the Serendipitous Embellishments and the last touch was made by adding glass beads along with glitter for more shine.



49 and Market products used: 
Vintage Remnants: Paper No 5 




Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!

Thanks so much for stopping by.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου