Δευτέρα 11 Μαΐου 2020

''Memories Captured'' - DT layout for 49 and Market May Inspiration Part 1

 

Hello and welcome back my friends!


Today, I am back on 49 and Market blog with my first post for May. This time I used the beautiful Old School Mini collection and I have to admit that I haven’t used it many times yet. But now I realize how beautifully these papers match with all kinds of photos and I can’t wait to do another project with these papers.

For my background, I used the ”High Schools” sheet with its grunginess background and started by priming the paper with clear gesso. When the gesso was dried, I added in some texture with Finnabair paper paste and a stencil and then I heat embossed the pattern with a Lindy’s EP in Bratwurst Brown color. Continued with a second stencil and graphite paste this time to create a second layer of pastes. Then, I made a randomly stamping with the ”Pascale’s Rations ” and ”1787 Stamp Set by Pascale Bernard”.

The resin elements were colored with Finnabair Sparks acrylic paint in Magical Pond and randomly applied Bronze Age wax. The chipboard from the archival board Memory Captured was also painted with the Finnabair Sparks Raven Black and Rustic Brown acrylic paints.

 Next, I added in some Mitform Castings and several gorgeous flowers from several sets like Stargazers, Country Blooms, Garden seeds, and Seaside Blooms sets in blue, yellow, and green tones. Then it was the fun part, to arrange all the elements around my photo by making several layers with all of them.

To finish, I added art stones, glass beads along with glitter for more shine.

 

49 and Market products:

Old School – 12×12 Collection Pack

Old School – High Schools

6×6 Archival Board – Memory Captured  (White)

Seaside Blooms – Aloe 

Country Blooms – Cobalt

Stargazers – Sky Blue

Stargazers – Lemon Drop

Garden Seeds – Linen

Pascale’s Rations Stamp Set (4×6)

1787 Stamp Set by Pascale Bernard (4×6)

 

 


Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!


Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου