Τρίτη 26 Μαΐου 2020

''Imagine… Believe…'' - DT layout for 49 and Market May Inspiration Part 2

 

Hello dear friends and welcome back on the blog!

Today, I am up on 49 and Market blog and I have to share my latest project created with the Vintage Remnants collection and gorgeous flowers in Sea Breeze and Linen tones. 

This time I decided to make something different and out of my comfort zone so I used a frame as a base of my project which is so similar to the frame on the photo. I have to admit that I really enjoyed it a lot and I hope you like it too.

For the background, I used the ”Paper No 10” sheet and started by priming the paper with clear gesso. When the gesso was dried, I added some texture with Finnabair icing paste in White Gold and a stencil and continued by coloring with Lindy’s Gang spray in Midnight Rendezvous Raven color.

Some of the resin elements were colored with Finnabair acrylic paint in Steampunk Copper and randomly applied White Gold wax. The rest of them were first primed with black gesso and then colored with Mystic Turquoise and White Gold waxes.

The Dusty Attic ”Leafy Frame No 2” chipboard was primed with black gesso and colored with Finnabair Opal Magic Aqua-Rose paint. Mystic Turquoise and White Gold waxes highlighted some details on them. The ”Clockworks” chipboard was painted with Finnabair Sparks Raven Black acrylic paint and White Gold wax.

Next, I added several gorgeous flowers from Seaside Blooms, Blossom Blends, and Garden Seeds in Sea Breeze and Linen tones. Then I arranged all the elements around my photo by making several layers with all of them.

To finish, I added glass and microbeads along with glitter for more shine.

 

49 and Market products:

Vintage Remnants: Paper No 10

Seaside Blooms – Sea Breeze

Blossom Blends – Sea Breeze

Garden Seeds – Linen


 

 Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!
 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

 

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου