Τρίτη 26 Μαΐου 2020

''Wonder'' - DT Canvas with ***VIDEO TUTORIAL*** for Mixed Media Place Blog


Hello dear friends and welcome on the blog!


Today I'm up on the Mixed Media Place blog and I would like to show you my latest project and I have also prepared a step by step Video Tutorial. This time I made a mixed media canvas with lots of Finnabair mixed media products and embellishments.

 

You can watch my creative process in my video below!


 

I started by applying White Crackle paste and when it was dried and the crackles were shown, I applied Finnabair Paper paste through the ''Swirly Florals'' stencil and heat embossed the pattern to make it more visible.

Then, I primed all the resin elements with Black Gesso and painted them with Finnabair Spark and Mettalique acrylic paints. The chipboard were also treated the same way.
When everything was dried I arranged all the elements around my photo and made several layers with flowers, resin and metal embellishments.


To finish the layout, I added glass beads and glitter with soft matte gel along with some glitter for more shine.
 

 Mixed Media Place supplies:

         




 

 Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice day!











Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου