Τετάρτη 20 Νοεμβρίου 2019

''Under the Stars'' - DT layout for Mixed Media Place November Challenge



Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm up on the Mixed Media Place blog with a new layout in purple and teal tones based on the beautiful moodboard and its wonderful colors and images. 




 For my layout I used the Annual paper from the 7 Dots Studio Garden Party collection.


I created the background using Finnabair products, like clear gesso, graphite paste, stencil, stamps and Lindy's Gang spray.


I made my composition with Dusty Attic chipboard, metal embellishments, flowers and twine.


At last I added art stones, glass beads and glitter for more shine.



Mixed Media Place supplies:

         
         
         



Thanks so much for stopping by.
Until next time happy creating!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου