Δευτέρα 3 Δεκεμβρίου 2018

''Believe'' - DT layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog


Hello dears!

December is already here and at More Than Words blog we have the last challenge for 2018.


This is our challenge board...

Word Inspiration - BELIEVE 
Creative Challenge - STAMPING

 This time of the year is my favorite! You see, I do BELIEVE in Christmas. I believe in the magic of it just like I did when I was a little girl. For the creative challenge I used lots of STAMPS on my background with black ink. I wish that the magic of Christmas finds you and your loved ones during this holiday season and throughout the new year!



  I used for my background the ''Wool'' paper from the 7dots Studio ''Homegrown'' collection.


  I started by applying white gesso on the spot that I will make my composition. Then I created texture with the Finnabair ''Frosty Pearl'' Icing Paste and a stencil and when dried, I added some color with the Lindy's Gang ''Whale Watch Blue'' spray.


 I painted the Dusty Attic chipboard ''Doodads #3'' and the frame from the ''String Frames Small'' with the Finnabair ''Silver Spoon'' acrylic paint. 

  

When everything was glued down, I added art stones and some zinc glass beads.

That was all from me my friends!
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
Thank you so much for your time!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου