Κυριακή 16 Δεκεμβρίου 2018

''Merry & Joyous'' - DT Card for More Than Words Mini Challenge



Hello dears!

Today, I'm back to share with you a card made for the More Than Words Mini Challenge.

The word of this month's challenge couldn't be anything else but ''Merry''.



 Some close ups...


For my card I used the ''Knitted'' paper from the Northern Lights 7Dots Studio collection.


  To start, I applied I coat of clear gesso on the papers. Then, I made some mixed media on the background with the Finnabair ''Frosty Pearl'' Icing paste and a stencil and also made some stamping here and there.


I used the ''Pearl'' and the ''Levander'' Metallic paints from Fabrika Decoru to add some color with extra shine. These paints are simply amazing!!!


I finished it up by adding art stones, ''Silver'' micro beads, ''Licorice'' glass beads and lots of white glitter.



Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
  


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου