Πέμπτη 27 Δεκεμβρίου 2018

''Wish'' - DT Layout for The Dusty Attic Blog December Moodboard



Hello lovely friends!

I hope you are enjoying your holidays! Today, I'm back with a new layout based on the Dusty Attic December moodboard. I have used some of  the new christmasy chipboards which are so amazing!


The moodboard is so soft and beautiful and inspired me to create a Christmasy layout in grey, teal and silver colors. 


As you may already know, I love searching on Pinterest to find photos to scrap and this time I came across with that amazing photo. But, before I continue more I want to give all the proper credits to the ”unknown” photographer.


 I used the ''Gingerbread'' paper from the Yuletide 7Dots Studio collection for my background and I created texture by applying Finnabair ''Old silver'' icing paste through a stencil. Then, I added color with the Finnabair Sparks ''Mermaid Sparkle'' acrylic paint.


I painted the ''Scroll Set #2'' and the title word chipboards from the ''Mini Words #1'' set with the Finnabair Sparks ''Mermaid Sparkle'' acrylic paint.


The ''Poinsettia Small'' and the ''Christmas Postmarks'' chippies were also painted with the Finnabair ''Silver Spoon'' paint.


When everything was glued down I added some art stones and made splatters with white ink.



Dusty Attic chipboards used:
 


Thank you for stopping by!

Wishing you all a wonderful holidays and a prosperous Happy New Year!  



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου