Παρασκευή 30 Νοεμβρίου 2018

''Happiness is a Journey'' - DT Layout for Mixed Media & Art Blog November Moodboard




Hello dears!
 
I'm back tonight to share my latest layout for Mixed Media & Art blog which is based on our October moodboard. I loved the autumn colors and the magical feeling of the photos. 

And here is the moodboard...


I used the color palette, the birds and the flowers from the board to create my layout which I also based it on the sketch too.


I used a paper from the Fortune Teller 7dots Studio collection for my background and I created texture with modeling paste and a stencil. I made a little stamping here and there and next I added color with Lindy's Gang sprays. Next step was to color my Dusty Attic chipboards with Finnabair acrylic paints and a waxes.







I hope I gave you some inspiration 
and see you on our challenge!

Until next time happy creating!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου