Κυριακή 4 Νοεμβρίου 2018

''Always & Forever'' - DT layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello dears!

I'm back today to share with you my project for November challenge at More Than Words blog.


This is our challenge board...


Word Inspiration - FUTURE
Creative Challenge - STARS

My family is my everything... my past, present and my FUTURE! When I'm thinking of the future, all I just want is to grow old with my husband and watch our kids live their lives happily. To incorporate the creative challenge, I used a stencil with STARS and I added some metal stars as well.



 I used for my background the ''Strawberry Fields'' paper from the 7dots Studio ''Cotton Candy Dreams'' collection.


 I started by covering my page with clear gesso and made a pattern with stars by applying brown ink on a star patterned stencil. Then I created texture with modeling paste and a stencil and when dried, I added some color with the Finnabair ''Steampunk Copper'' acrylic paint.
 

 I painted the Dusty Attic chipboard ''Love Heart Corners'' with the Finnabair ''Rustic Brown'' paint. The ''Lacey Ornament'' and the titles from the ''Mini Words #1'' and the ''Mini Tabs #5'' were also painted with the Finnabair ''Silver Moon'' paint.


When everything was glued down, I added some granite mica flakes and crystal clear sequins.




That was all from me my friends!
 
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
 
 
Thank you so much for your time!
 
 
 

2 σχόλια:

  1. stunning layout my friend !! Have a beautiful week !! xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Gracias por visitar mi blog, te sigo para no perderme tus creaciones como esta que muestras, es bellísima, la foto es hermosa, cada color y abalorio la hacen especial. Besos y feliz fin de semana

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή