Τρίτη 30 Οκτωβρίου 2018

''Cherish'' - DT Layout with VIDEO TUTORIAL for Maja Design October Inspiration

 

Hello everyone!

Today I'm up on the Maja Design blog and I have a new layout to share made for my October inspiration. 
I have also prepared a VIDEO TUTORIAL so you can watch all the details.



As you may already know, I love searching on Pinterest to find photos to scrap and this time I came across with that amazing photo. I choose some papers from the gorgeous ”Enjoying Outdoors” collection that was just perfect for it. But, before I continue more I want to give all the proper credits to the ”unknown” photographer.


For my background I used the back side of the ”Spending Time” paper. To start, I gave my background a coat of clear gesso. When it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil.


Next I colored my page with the Lindy’s Gang ''Cotton Candy Pink'' and the ''Bocacious Blush'' sprays and made some stamping here and there.

 
 The Dusty Attic ''Heart Attack Panel Small #2'' chipboards were painted with the Finnabair ''White Pearl'' acrylic paints. The ''Feather Charms #2'', the ''Lacey Ornament'' and the ''Mini Words #1'' chipboards were also painted with the Finnabair ''Silver Spoon'' paint and the ''Mini Clock Faces'' with the Finnabair Sparks ''Butterfly Spells'' paint.


When everything was glued down, I added some art stones and I made the final touch with some splatters with white ink.



Paper used:




That’s all for today, my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!


 

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Antes que nada, muchas gracias por visitar mi blog. Te sigo para no perderme tus creaciones.
    Fantástica tarjeta. Elegante, abalorios muy acorde con la foto, todo muy bien conjuntado. Besos y feliz fin de semana.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή