Τρίτη 2 Οκτωβρίου 2018

''Happy Notes'' - DT layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello my dears!

I'm back today to share with you my project for October challenge at More Than Words blog.


This is our challenge board...


Word Inspiration - LEISURE
Creative Challenge - SPLATS
 
As a mother of three kids, my free time is very limited. My only LEISURE time is early in the morning when all are still sleeping and I can enjoy a hot cup of coffee by my own. For the creative challenge I added lots of SPLATTERS with paint and gesso. 



I based my layout on the ''Sugar Haze'' paper from the 7dots Studio ''Cotton Candy Dreams'' collection.


 I started by covering my page with clear gesso and then I created texture with modeling paste and a stencil. When dried, I added some color with the Lindy's Gang spray ''Merci Beaucoup Mint'' and made some splats with the Finnabair sparks ''Mermaid Sparkle'' acrylic paint.


 I painted the Dusty Attic frame chipboard from the ''Chain Rectangles'' and the title from the ''Wordpl@y #3'' with the ''Mermaid Sparkle'' paint. The ''ABC123 Borders'', the ''Window & Shutters #3'', the ''Mini Clock Faces'' were also painted with the Finnabair ''Steampunk Copper'' paint. Then I rubbed on them some ''White Gold'' wax.


 When everything was glued down, I added some art stones and sprinkled a little glitter.




That was all from me my friends!
 
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
 
 
Thank you so much for your time!

 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου