Κυριακή 28 Οκτωβρίου 2018

''#Blessed'' - DT Layout for The Dusty Attic Blog October Moodboard



Hello dears!

Tonight, I'm up on the Dusty Attic blog with a new layout based on our October's Moodboard. Lots of beautiful chipboards and flowers on the earthy tones of orange, brown and teal makes my layout look more autumnal and warm.




I got inspired by the leaves, the nature and as I said before from the colors.


 I used the Charted paper from the 7dots studio Fortune Teller collection for my background and I created texture with some modeling paste and a stencil. Then I added color with the Lindy's Cattail Copper Brown and the Bayou Boogie Gold sprays.


Then, I painted the ''Mystic Frame #1'' and the chipboards from the ''Wood Slices'' and the ''Drift Wood #2'' with the Finnabair Rustic Brown acrylic paint and then I sprayed them with the Lindy's sprays I used before.


I continued by painting the title from the ''Hashtag Sayings'' set with the Finnabair Sparks Ginger Magic paint.


 When everything was glued down I added some mica flakes and made some splatters with with ink.


Dusty Attic chipboards used:




Challenge Entering

Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo October Challenge - Leaves





Well my friends, that is all from me today.

 Thank you for stopping by!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου