Δευτέρα 29 Οκτωβρίου 2018

''Embrace Beautiful Chaos'' - DT Layout for Mixed Media & Art Blog October Moodboard



Hello friends!

I'm back tonight to share my latest layout for Mixed Media & Art blog which is based on our October moodboard. A magical moodboard with such a mysterious feeling! When I first saw it I just wanted to make something with lots of mystery and magic. 

Just take a look and I'm sure you will love it too...


I got inspired by the colors, the butterflies, the stars and the magical feeling. I have also used the sketch to base my composition.


 I used a Maja Design paper for my background and I created some texture with some graphite paste and a stencil. I made a little stamping here and there and next I added color with a Lindy's Gang spray. Next step was to color my Dusty Attic chipboards with Finnabair acrylic paints and a waxes.







I hope I gave you some inspiration 
and see you on our challenge!

Happy creating!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου