Πέμπτη 25 Οκτωβρίου 2018

''Happiness'' - DT Canvas with VIDEO TUTORIAL for The Dusty Attic Blog



Hello everyone!


I'm back tonight to share with you my latest project made for the Dusty Attic blog for my October inspiration. I have also prepared a video tutorial so you can see all the details!

I made a romantic canvas in pink and purple tones with lots of flowers and gorgeous chipboards.





Here are some close ups...


I created the base with a paper from 13arts Art Journey collection. To create an interesting background I applied some modeling paste through a stencil and then heat embossed the pattern with the Lindy's Gang Hollyhock Scarlet Plum embossing powder. Also made some stamping here and there and again heat embossed the pattern to have even more textured background. Then, I used some sprays to add color. 


 Next step was to emboss and paint all the chipboards. I started with the ''Ornate Motifs #2 '' & ''ATC Frame #7'' which were embossed with the Lindy's Gang EP ''Midnight Ruby''.


 The ''Hashtag Sayings'', the ''Mini Clock Faces'' & ''Page Pebbles #9'' were also embossed with the Lindy's EP ''Angel Wings Ruby''.


I painted the ''Doodads #4'' & the ''Ornate Motifs #2'' with the Finnabair Sparks ''Iris Potion'' paint. Then I randomly rubbed a little Rose Gold wax.


 When everything was glued down I added some art stones and glass beads and made some splatters with white gesso. 


Dusty attic products used:



I hope you liked my project and enjoyed the video too!

Thank you for stopping by!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου