Τετάρτη 28 Νοεμβρίου 2018

''So beautiful'' - DT Notebook for The Dusty Attic Blog November Moodboard



Hello everyone!

I'm back tonight to share with you a notebook made for the Dusty Attic Notebook November fun. I also have combined it with our beautiful moodboard.



I got inspired by the flowers on the right top photo, the color tones and the vintage feeling of the board. 



To start I gave a coat of black gesso on the cover of the notebook and I used the Dusty Attic ''Damask #2 Stencil'' with graphite texture paste to create texture. I added white crackle paste and when the crackles appeared I painted everything with the Finnabair Aubergine Impasto Paint. Then I added color with the Lindy's Grab a Guy Gold spray.

  
Then, I heat embossed the window from the ''Window & Shutters #3'' with the Wow Platinum Sparkle embossing powder. The chipboards from the ''Foliage #8'' and the ''Flower Buds #2'' were also embossed with the Wow Glamour Green powder and the buds were painted with the Finnabair Sparks Iris Potion acrylic paint.


The ''Page Pebbles #3'' chipboard was also painted with the Finnabair Sparks Iris Potion acrylic paint.


 When everything was glued down I added some glass glitter and beads.


Dusty Attic chipboards used:



Well my friends, that is all from me today.

Thank you for stopping by!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου